|Preventing Suicide On College Campus
We continue breaking the stigma of mental illness and raising awareness on college campus, one student at a time. Our suicide prevention program, called the Alive! Mental Health Fair, travelled to the these colleges in 2015:
Montgomery College Takoma Park, MD
Anne Arundel Community College, MD
Virginia Commonwealth University, VA
Penn State Mont Alto, PA
Jefferson Community College, NY
Centenary College, NJ
Mira Costa College Oceanside, CA
University of Huntsville, AL
St Charles Community College, MO
Southwest Technical College, WI
Darton State College, GA
PSU Greater Allegheny, PA
Onondaga Community College, NY
Salisbury University, MD
Here’s what the students have to say about our program:
- There should be more programs like this one
- I love learning about mental health
- You guys are the best!
- I think this is a very eye opening and positive idea
- We need more of these!I suffer with depression and seeing this fair reach out to people makes me so happy
- This is an excellent activity to learn about suicide!
- I’m glad this fair came to my campus.