Each day we share words of hope for everyone on Twitter.
Join our daily words of hope through the entire year of 2016.
- Sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together. ― Jessica Howell. #366DaysOfHope
- Things will get easier, people’s minds will change, and you should be alive to see it. ― Ellen DeGeneres. #366DaysOfHope
- May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears. ― Nelson Mandela. #366DaysOfHope
- In the mirror, I see me. I am okay, and I will make it through this pain. I love me. #366DaysOfHope
- Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don’t give up the fight. – Bob Marley #366DaysOfHope
- You have every right to a beautiful life. – Selena Gómez #366DaysOfHope
- She never seemed shattered; To me, she was a breathtaking mosaic of the battles she’s won. #366Daysofhope
- It’s not that it gets better, but you become stronger. #366Daysofhope
- Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live. -Anne Sweeney #366Daysofhope
- Don’t confuse someone’s bad days with weakness – those are the days they are fighting the hardest. #366DaysOfHope
Follow us on Twitter @_IMALIVE for more words of hope.