These treats are great for your canine best friend. Go on, show em’ you love em’ and spoil them by hand-baking these delicious treats. We can definitely guarantee that there won’t be any crumbs left. Yum!
Ready, set, WOOF!!!
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour (or a substitute flour)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup of unsalted natural peanut butter
- 1 cup of skimmed milk
- Wax paper
- Cookie cutter
- Pre-heat the oven to 375F (190C)
- Mix together peanut butter and milk. Stir in the flour and baking powder until it forms a dough. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth. Roll out into about 1/4 inch thickness. We suggest at this point letting your furry friend lick the bowl.
- Get creative and make fun shapes or use a cookie cuter – bone and hydrant shapes are totally recommended by our dog friends at IMAlive.
- Bake for about 15 mins or until lightly brown.
- Let them cool down and ask for “paw” and “sit” and give them a TREAT!!!