It’s that time a year again where World Suicide Prevention Day is just around the corner. As every year it is on September 10th and of course IMAlive will not bypass this important day without the attention it needs.
This years campaign is under the banner of HOPE which, in our world, stands for Hold On. Pain Ends. We want to show that suicide is preventable and we want to reach as many people as possible with this message.
So here is how you can get involved:
- Write something we can publish on this blog about your own story, your own struggles and how holding on ended your pain, your HOPE. Send them to email@example.com
- Search for our frame on Facebook and use it on your profile picture.
- We are looking for sponsors for this campaign. If you can sponsor or know of potential sponsors please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help train new crisis responders and give HOPE to other people by donating here.
- Spread the word! Spread the word with your friends, at work, spread it on social media. Tell everyone you know about it.
We are so excited to share this new campaign with you and help spread the message of HOPE, not only for World Suicide Prevention Day but always.