We at IMAlive want to invite you to be the love we all deserve, and become a part of our #ThereIsAlwaysMe campaign.
Join us, author Jennifer Niven, actresses Carrie Genzel and Torrey DeVitto, motivational speaker Kevin Brooks and The Butterfly Project to encourage others to know they are not alone, to know their worth is not defined by others, to acknowledge that we know they are trying their best.
This Valentines week, we ask you to place a little note or card where it can be found. It is a small gesture that could go a long way.
It could even save a life.
What to do:
- From February 7th – 14th get creative!
- Make notes or cards to leave for others to find.
- Download the poster, bookmarks or cards (by us and our supporters), print and leave for others to find.
- Add our hashtag #ThereIsAlwaysMe
- Take pictures and tag us, we will share them!
Join us and spread the word that #ThereIsAlwaysMe
Save and print the cards below or make your own.